Coaching is an investment. So, what do I get?
- Expanded perspectives, thinking, opportunities
- Increased clarity, discovery, accountability
- Enhanced decision-making
- Improved interpersonal, leadership, or professional effectiveness
- Fresh ideas
- Getting unstuck and overcoming obstacles
- Greater confidence
- Rising Achievement: goals, efficiency, life-balance
- Improved productivity
- Growing personal satisfaction
- Connecting passion with action
- Living and Working by design
Some Research Reports:
- According to the 2009 ICF Global Coaching Client Study, companies that use or have used professional coaching for business have seen a median return on investment of seven times their initial investment. Individual clients reported a median return on investment of 3.44 times their investment.
- Findings from the 2010 ICF Global Consumer Awareness Study, showed that 42.6% of respondents who had experienced coaching chose “optimize individual and/or team performance” as their primary motivation for being coached. 38.8% noted “expand professional career opportunities” and “improve business management strategies” came in at 36.1%. More personal motivations like “increase self-esteem/self-confidence” and “manage work/life balance” rated fourth and fifth to round out the top five motivation areas.