Building Blocks for Coaching Effectiveness
Leffler Chapel, The McCormick Room, Elizabethtown College, Elizabethtown PA
May 7-8, 2012, 8:30am-4:30pm
You and your staff or colleagues are invited to register for this unique two-day basic coach training event conducted by Craig H. Smith, Exit 7 Coaching, & Kenneth O. Hoke, KOH Coaching & Consulting. The event is a collaborative coaching training event by: Coaching 4 Clergy, Exit 7 Coaching, & KOH Coaching & Consulting and in cooperation with Susquehanna Valley Ministry Center.
Coaching Basics: Building Blocks for Coaching Effectiveness
is designed to furnish leaders in ministry and business settings with basic coaching skills that will augment their natural skill set and provide them with additional tools for leadership success. Coach training mutually benefits you and your organization as you impact those around you by employing coaching as one of your leadership assets
Coaching Basics participants will:
- Secure a working knowledge of coaching, coaching values, and what distinguishes coaching from therapy, consulting and mentoring.
- Build core coaching skills for impacting your ministry or corporate setting.
- Have the opportunity to connect theory and practice.
- Observe LIVE coaching.
- Learn a Five-Step Coaching Model.
- Receive a post-seminar complimentary coaching session by a trained coach.
- Participate in a 30-day Group Coaching Call.
- Have opportunity to receive 1.7 CEU Credits from Susquehanna Valley Ministry Center.
- Receive a 25% discount on any personal coaching done by seminar leaders through 2012.
Coaching Basics: Building Blocks for Coaching Effectiveness:
Those completing all 3 components of the program (full seminar participation, complimentary coaching session, 30-day Group Call) will receive a Certificate of Completion.
Craig H. Smith, The Exit 7 Group & Kenneth O. Hoke, KOH Coaching & Consulting